Highland2007Highland2007

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

DJ Frosted-Psychedelic(Sample) DJ Frosted-Psychedelic(Sample)

Wow

Wow this sucks....

When i listen to this i get an image of sombody taking a leak.
Thanks for showing me the light....
You truely are DJ Frosted.....

(Jk man sounds sick... Cheers Bro)

DJ-Frosted responds:

XD! i was like WTF and he rated it a 10?? lol i was gunna say God.. dumbie haha

Haunted Fair Grounds Haunted Fair Grounds

Spooky!? >.>

Very good, i liked it. I dont like the whistle thing in the backround. I'm not sure 100% what it is but hey.. The song itself is great!

Should swtich up the beat some, and add in some synth, Cheers.

.:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep3=:. .:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep3=:.

Perfect

This is an excellent war driven song... Perfect.

Respect bro.. Thats awesome.

Technology's Anthem Technology's Anthem

Dude awesome.

Man how do you pull that kinda shanagins in a half hour..

Lol thats awesome bro.

DJ Transonica - Dark Clubber DJ Transonica - Dark Clubber

I like it

Its light, and dark at the same time.

-Cheers

DJ-Transonica responds:

lol thx :P

Voice Mist Voice Mist

Nice

I like it, it sorta reminds me of Adaigo for strings by DJ teisto., except a little bit happier less of a clubbing song. this is somthing you'll listen to when your chillin on a computer rather then Dancing to at a club...

But hey in your defence... There needs to be non clubs songs in the world too =P

synteza responds:

Lol if this reminds you of Adagio for Strings you have a lot of trance-listening to do :P I could be totally wrong and you might be The Ultimate Trance DJ, but just sayin'.

Like I said to the guy below me, I set out with the intention of making a much crazier song than this ended up being, hehe. But he liked it, you liked it, so I don't mind. Thanks!

Milosz

Random And Suck! Random And Suck!

Lol what a waste of space.

Wow that was Random and Gay.

GabMesIRT responds:

Question why did you put 1!?!?!?!?!?!?

DJ Transonica - Harpy Funeral DJ Transonica - Harpy Funeral

Not bad

honestly i like the simple drums unlike what the last guy said it gives it that club effect, the only thing i'd say is to edit the kick, i think you did really well on the snare build it, but your missing pads, thats basicly all your missing that and a few tweaks here and there..

But i like it, sounds deep. Keep up the good work bro, Cheers.

DJ-Transonica responds:

thx for your comment! right now, I'm looking for good sample packs to download :P erm...for the pads...I'm not really good at making them so I will work on that for my next projects :)

DJ Transonica

Adrenaline Fuel Adrenaline Fuel

Fun.

Sounds like it was fun to make lol, but your need to edit some of the Sequence you used, just tweak it a bit. Try adding in a couple more filters too, Also i think everything a little high pitched, it would sound better a couple notes lower.

But hey i like it i'll give you a 7

ElectricalBypass responds:

Well, I was trying to rush through it. I dont think its that bad if its under one hour. Anyways.... Thanks!

Bounce bounce Bounce bounce

Hey he diddn't like it. I did.

I liked it. decent with no experience! Lol.

i'm thinking you should just add some more! its got potential!

Halothane responds:

Thanks mate :D Im gonn try to "master" all my songs when i have the basic layout of the 15 for the cd :D thanks for the review.